By utilizing the highest quality components our Panther line of products are able to reliably, and accurately hold to a very high tolerance. Our applicators are engineered to maintain repeatability over millions of cycles. With the expertise in the Print and Apply space that Panther holds, and our state of the art control systems we ensure both accuracy and precision.
Solid state devices, PCB’s, medical devices and the like are projects that Panther has solved. Plastic totes with inset fields for label placement is also an application where precision and accuracy are needed. Panther Industries looks to their integrator-partners often times for fully-automated solutions when precise material handling is needed.
With the quality of a Panther Industries automated labeling system, accuracy and precision can be achieved reliably and repeatedly. This ensures that a manufacturer or distributor has the peace of mind that the appropriate label is in the correct spot for their process.
Panther Precision Labeling in Action
- "Off-the-shelf" Components
- 1/2" Aluminum Plate Backbone (not a sheetmetal box)
- Rugged Industrial Design with Industrial Controls
- Easy to Maintain Simple Design
- Datamax, Sato and Zebra Print Engine Options
- 40 I/O Point PLC is STANDARD
- Built-in Operator Display with Unmatched Level of Control
- Real-Time System Status and Feedback
- Error Reporting with Recommended Solution
- Complete Input and Output Status with Detailed Descriptions of each I/O Point
- Adjustable Machine Configuration for Operating Modes
- Printer Status Screen (displays status of all signals from the print engine)
- Timer Adjust Screen
- Full Control of Print and Apply via Function Keys