Two of our very popular product lines are our Pack and Ship and our NEXTStep systems. These applicators are designed to be "all-electric" on our P8e model. These applicator types are best suited for carton labeling applications with a variety of products heights. With our industry-leading application speed, we can meet any through-put needs.
Pack lists are another step in the automated shipping system that need to be addressed in conjunction with the Outbound Shipping process. Without automation, this step requires an operator to print out a pack list, fold it up, then place it in an envelope and apply it to a product. This is another very labor intensive job for businesses to work around.
Utilizing equipment from our Panther P8e line, automating the pack list process is as simple as adding another Panther labeling machine inline with an Outbound shipping system. Adding this second system allows us to print the required pack list onto a label and apply that label to the product. We then use the Outbound Shipping system to apply the shipping label over the top of the pack list for security. These labels are designed with perforations to allow a recipient to easily remove the shipping label and the pack list and use them for inbound shipment tracking.
These systems have dramatically increased the efficiency and versatility of the pack list and shipping label process for many distribution warehouses. By installing the Panther equipment, many customers have been able to consolidate production lines, increase redundancy, and all but eliminate human error from these processes.
Watch Pack List Automation in Action
Packing List and Shipping Label in ONE step. This Panther Print and Apply Labeling System will print and apply the Packing List and the Shipping Label in one easy step with a single print and apply labeling system and a single "print job".
The Panther NEXTStep systems are available in two versions to meet your application needs. We offer a full pneumatic version or a high-speed electric servo applicator. The pneumatic system is primarily used in applications where the label is placed onto the side of your carton. Our industry leading high-speed electric servo applicator is used when applying labels to the top of varying height cartons from 1" to 40" tall.
- "Off-the-shelf" Components
- 1/2" Aluminum Plate Backbone (not a sheetmetal box)
- Rugged Industrial Design with Industrial Controls
- Easy to Maintain Simple Design
- Datamax, Sato and Zebra Print Engine Options
- 40 I/O Point PLC is STANDARD
- Built-in Operator Display with Unmatched Level of Control
- Real-Time System Status and Feedback
- Error Reporting with Recommended Solution
- Complete Input and Output Status with Detailed Descriptions of each I/O Point
- Adjustable Machine Configuration for Operating Modes
- Printer Status Screen (displays status of all signals from the print engine)
- Timer Adjust Screen
- Full Control of Print and Apply via Function Keys