Industry Associations Panther Supports and Participates in:
Materials Handling Industry (MHI)
MHI is the nation's largest material handling, logistics and supply chain association. MHI offers education, networking and solution sourcing for members, their customers and the industry as a whole through programming and events.
- 800 members including: material handling and logistics equipment companies, systems and software manufacturers; consultants; systems integrators and simulators; and third-party logistics providers and publishers.
- 17 MHI Industry Groups represent the leading providers in several key equipment and system solution categories.
- Sponsor of the industry-leading ProMat and MODEX events
- MHI provides educational, business development, networking and solution sourcing opportunities
Order Fulfillment Solutions industry group
The Order Fulfillment Solutions (OFS) industry group is dedicated to developing properly applied order fulfillment solutions. OFS's members achieve this mission through Education and Membership Development:
Order Fulfillment is the process of moving, storing/staging, protecting, and controlling material and information flows within a facility to fill orders.
- OFS develops and delivers educational and training resources for end users, educational institutions, allied organizations, and its own members to properly understand and apply order fulfillment solutions.
- OFS defines the terminology that applies to order fulfillment.
- OFS promotes career opportunities within the industry.
- OFS actively recruits, develops, and retains the companies and people offering properly applied order fulfillment solutions.
- OFS serves as a conduit to share ideas and information amongst member companies regarding opportunities in the marketplace by developing formats/forums to engage OFS members throughout the year.
- OFS works with other MHI product sections, councils and industry associations to assess needs and opportunities for emerging markets and technologies.
The Automation Solutions Group (ASG)
The Automation Solutions Group members are Industry’s thought leaders of automation software, hardware and services that support a fully integrated supply chain. They collaborate on solutions worldwide and in virtually every major manufacturing and distribution sector.
The Group’s objective is to strategically position and market automated material handling solutions to the manufacturing, warehousing and distribution industries.
The vision is to become the definitive resource for identification, integration, deployment and use of existing and future automated material handling solutions for supply chain operations.
What is ASG
- The ASG will focus on establishing a direct connection with the end user community.
- Programing will include market research and other information gathering exercises in order to provide timely, relevant responses and actionable information to our MHI Members, the End Users and other communities through several marketing and outreach channels.
- As the ASG grows its membership – suppliers and end users are all welcome to join – it will be the industry’s foremost venue for collaboration.
- The output will be knowledge sharing to address current and future supply chain challenges and opportunities.
The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies
PMMI is the leading global resource for processing and packaging.
Founded in 1933, PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is a trade association made up of more than 700 member companies that manufacture packaging, processing and packaging-related converting machinery, commercially-available packaging machinery components, containers and materials in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
PMMI’s vision is to be the leading global resource for processing and packaging, and its mission is to improve and promote members’ abilities to succeed in a global marketplace.
PMMI members are the industry-leading solutions providers on your processing and packaging supply chain, and PMMI resources help you connect with them:
PMMI Member Directory: Start with a search of PMMI’s member directory. PMMI members are globally renowned for high-quality equipment, responsive service and committing to meeting their customers' needs.
The PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows: PMMI is the owner and producer of the global portfolio of the PACK EXPO shows, the world's leading processing and packaging shows.
- EXPO PACK México
- EXPO PACK Guadalajara
- PACK EXPO Las Vegas
- PACK EXPO International
- Pharma EXPO (a joint venture with ISPE)
- PACK EXPO East
- ProFood Tech