Distribution warehouses are constantly researching the best ways to improve efficiency and minimize cost. By using Panther Industries print and apply labeling systems throughout their cross-dock and outbound shipping processes they are able to improve their overall performance. Distribution warehouses using Panther Industries label applicators are also able to benefit from increased uptime, lower maintenance costs, and increased label application quality.
A large portion of Panther Industries’ customers are warehouse based and primarily operate in a cross-dock type environment. By keeping warehouse storage to a minimum they are able to keep their focus on bringing products in for repackaging and re-routing. A majority of these warehouses and distribution centers place a significant value on automation with an emphasis on speed and accuracy.
Many companies across the world have realized the benefit of utilizing Panther Industries label applicators. With a varied product line that includes pneumatic and “all-electric” equipment, we have the machine you are looking for that will fit your budget. Both of our P8e and Predator P9 models are ideally suited for these applications with their unique ability to offer the fastest applicator times, longest applicator range and their ability to respond automatically to varying product heights.
All of our customers who have made the switch to using the Panther Industries label applicators in their cross-dock applications have been able to increase the the speed that their pack list and outbound shipping are applied. This translates into better delivery times and improved trace ability. By using Panther’s applicators, they are about better utilize their WMS systems to track errors in the labeling process and get them corrected faster than ever before.
Watch Cross-Dock in Action
- 100% “off-the-shelf” Components
- 1/2″ Aluminum Plate Backbone (not a sheetmetal box)
- Rugged Industrial Design with Industrial Controls
- Easy to Maintain Simple Design
- Datamax, Sato and Zebra Print Engine Options
- 40 I/O Point PLC is STANDARD
- Built-in Operator Display with Unmatched Level of Control
- Real-Time System Status and Feedback
- Error Reporting with Recommended Solution
- Complete Input and Output Status with Detailed Descriptions of each I/O Point
- Adjustable Machine Configuration for Operating Modes
- Printer Status Screen (displays status of all signals from the print engine)
- Timer Adjust Screen
- Full Control of Print and Apply via Function Keys